The Center for Simulation and Integrated Healthcare Education (CSIHE) is establishing a nationally recognized model for simulation-based education and training programs.
The Center focuses on education of the entire healthcare team, to improve the delivery of care and to increase disaster preparedness within healthcare institutions.
The Center for Simulation and Integrated Healthcare Education currently offers the following education and training programs:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training (ACLS)
- Advanced Disaster Life Support (ADLS)
- Basic Life Support Training (BLS)
- Basic Disaster Life Support Training (BDLS)
- Medical Simulation Fellowship Program
- Hospital Decontamination Team Training
For more information on education and training programs offered through the Center for Simulation and Integrated Healthcare Education, please contact Barb Cuckler at 330-572-1662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.