The main floor of our facility features a simulated hospital setting with fully configurable bays and stations, which can be converted to replicate a variety of hospital environments or specialty areas.
- Emergency Department
- Operating Rooms
- Decontamination/Disaster Area
The space can be divided into discrete simulation rooms or used to offer training across the span of a patient’s stay in the hospital. The stations surround an elevated central control room from which instructors can easily monitor without distracting or influencing the teams’ work. The mock hospital also includes a fully functional decontamination suite used for enacting responses to biological, chemical, radiological, nuclear and explosive events.
Simulation exercises are carried out using high-fidelity human patient simulators, task trainers and standardized patient actors.
Other facility features that enhance the learning experience include:
- A multimedia-enabled auditorium with stadium seating for 125
- Live broadcasting and video conferencing systems
- Integrated audio/visual system
- Web-based Learning Management System, LMS
- Orientation and debriefing rooms
- Product development lab
- Event space and conference rooms
Click here to see a list of available simulators and equipment, or view workshops and trainings.