Who We Are
The Center for Clinical Trials and Product Development (CCTPD) offers critical clinical research, regulatory and product development capabilities for companies developing and commercializing medical devices, drugs and combination products.
What We Do
With an exceptional breadth of experience across products and indications, CCTPD uses an integrated development platform linking clinical – regulatory characteristics and your business requirement to position your product for success. CCTPD will also work with you in clinical trial design, placement and operational support.
Core CCTPD competencies include:
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Development
- Product Development Program Support
- Regulatory Strategy and Pathways
- Regulatory Compliance and Risk Mitigation
- Training Programs
The CCTPD key constructs emphasize quality, speed to market, reduced costs and competitive advantage design to optimize clinical utility and product commercialization.
How We Fit
CCTPD, one of five Centers of Innovation, fits into ABIA’s structure by providing clinical product development and regulatory services, enabling partners and biomedical companies to realize optimal strategy and marketing approval, with an emphasis on clinical trials and medical device/biopharmaceutical product development. Each of the centers has a distinct role in the innovation process, and provides idea holders with invaluable resources designed to advance innovative concepts to commercialization:
- The Center for Biomaterials and Medicine (CBMM) is a center of research excellence, where high-value clinical applications are studied and conceived.
- The Medical Device Development Center (MDDC) advances the medical applications that are conceptualized by the CBMM by helping the inventor to design, test, and market the use of their medical innovation.
- CCTPD assists medical innovations through clinical and regulatory pathways, confirming product viability and marketability.
- The Center for Simulation and Integrated Healthcare Education (CSIHE) helps commercialized innovations by introducing them to the medical world through education and training.
- The Center for Community Health Improvement (CCHI) promotes health and the use of medical therapies throughout patient communities.