The FirstEnergy Auditorium within the Austen BioInnovation Institute is a spacious, state-of-the-art, multimedia-enabled event space with stadium seating for up to 125. Attendees will appreciate the convenient lecture hall-style layout, equipped with free Wi-Fi access and AC outlets at each seat for computing devices. A large 16-foot screen projects outstanding visual images, and our technologically advanced AV system accommodates multiple presentation platforms – making the auditorium a perfect choice for meetings, trainings, remote procedural observations, interactive demonstrations and more.
Hospitals’ operating rooms can be linked to the auditorium to allow for real time, intrasurgical video transmission for educational purposes.
The Auditorium also features:
- A large lecture area suitable for panel discussions, demonstrations or catering;
- A state-of-the-art movable double podium with electrical height adjustment;
- Stationary and wireless microphones to accommodate different presentation styles;
- Portable wireless audio receivers for the hearing impaired;
- Large central screen for:
- OR viewing;
- Live surgery viewing;
- PowerPoint presentations; and
- Global video conferencing capabilities.
- Fully accessible AV capabilities including Smart Board for powerful presentations;
- 15,000 lumen, 4-lamp projector for bright, crystal clear video in any lighting environment;
- Audio or video conferencing for additional presentations such as long distance learning or remote access to medical/surgical procedures;
- Front, back and side entrances for easy ingress and egress, allowing for unobtrusive late arrivals;
- Full interconnection with the BioSkills Lab to accommodate seminars or workshops in the medical/surgical communities; and
- Multiple lighting arrangements for virtually any style of lecture, seminar or workshop.